I want to make sure that this year is ended on high (it has been a mixture of a year) and to celebrate all that is good. So here we go:
1. Film at the cinema: Harry Potter and the deathly hallows (part 1)
2. Film on DVD: Avatar
3. TV drama: Sherlock
3. TV comedy: Rev
4. Theological book : The Unnecessary Pastor, E. Peterson.
5. Popular Christian book: Velvet Elvis, Rob Bell
6. Novel: An ordinary woman, S. Sallis
7. Restaurant: Nandos
8. Album: Sigh no more, Mumford & Sons.
9. Older song of the year: Shining Light, Ash
10. Place visited in London: Tate modern.